Ten patch jest głównie dedykowany poprawkom błędów – w szczególności w Star Marine i Arena Commanderze. Oprócz tego dokonano zmian poprawiających jakość rozgrywki, zaktualizowano tryb obserwatora i zaimplementowano aktualizacje trwających prac nad kodem sieciowym.
Poniżej znajdziecie listę zmian i znanych problemów w patchu 2.6.1 – jeśli znajdziecie jakieś nowe bugi nie omieszkajcie zgłosić ich poprzez Issue Council!
- Użytkownicy kart graficznych nVidii mający problemy z crashami powinni dokonać czystej instalacji sterowników w wersji 378.66.
- Przycisk “Contacts List” na stronie Universe nie działa.
- Ozdoby w hangarze nie mają persystencji (nie zapisuje się to, że je gdzieś wstawiliśmy) po restartach klienta gry.
- Gracze mogą doświadczać dużej ilości desynców podczas interakcji z Greycat Buggy.
Zmiany balansu w Arena Commander
- To unify scoring with Star Marine, player kills are now scored separately to Vehicle Damage.
- Revenge kills and Resurgence awards have been removed from Arena Commander for the moment.
- Lowered the spawn rate of pirates in Pirate Swarm slightly to provide a less drastic difficulty curve.
- Improved the weapons issued to the Aces in Pirate Swarm mode.
- The number of missiles and countermeasures awarded from pickups in Arena Commander game modes have been lowered.
- Only currently dead players will be resurrected after a boss wave in Multiplayer Pirate or Vanduul Swarm, no additional lives will be provided.
- This is to better balance the modes now that repair and restock pickups are available in the game mode.
- Suicide in Arena Commander now carries a score of -200 points.
- Updated the shields and fuel for the Constellation variant in Pirate Swarm.
Zmiany balansu w Star Marine
- Revenge kills and Resurgence awards have been removed from Star Marine for the moment.
- In-match loadout customization is now implemented!
- During a Star Marine match, while your character is dead, you will have the option to change out your loadout before respawning.
- Additional dialog lines during matches have been added.
- FPS weapons have received a balance pass to improve viability.
- Added a +25 Hemorrhage scoring bonus for causing another player to bleed.
- This bonus is not awarded if you cause yourself to bleed.
- Multiple changes have been made to both OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven maps.
- These changes are to help prevent spawn camping and balance times between control points, as well as plugging up exploits.
- In-game leaderboards are now implemented for both Arena Commander and Star Marine, so you can now review your standings in any given game mode within the game client!
Zmiany w trybie obserwatora i pracy kamery
- With 2.6.1, we have made vast improvements to camera behavior and now allow players to enter our Pure Spectator Mode.
- Pure Spectator Mode can now be entered through Private lobbies by starting a match by checking the “Join as Spectator” box next at the bottom of the screen.
- There are new cinematic submodes available to Spectator Mode, including First Person View and Focused Action Cam.
- Cinematic cameras, in and out of Pure Spectator Mode, should now better align with the player you are watching.
- This includes ensuring your target is facing upright, and behaving appropriately when encountering walls or barriers.
- Cameras should now properly Save and Load views regardless of map or mode type excluding Crusader.
- Advanced Camera Controls have been improved to be more precise and smoother in transition.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move or adjust their camera if they died while exiting their ship.
- Made saving and loading of cameras persist between game sessions.
The Super Hornet has received a full visual update, encompassing art, animation, damage states, and VFX.
- Ship weapons, mounts, and turrets have received a health buff so they won’t be as easily destroyed by splash damage.
- The jerk levels of ships should now better scale with boost.
- Ship SCM speeds have been re-adjusted to provide a greater range of speed between ships.
- Projectile speeds have been tweaked, so that targeting pips of different weapon types will be closer together for easier targeting.
- The Retaliator, Starfarer, and the 85x have had a pass to improve interior culling and graphic performance.
- The Mustang series has had an optimization pass to improve graphical performance.
- Pilot facial idle animations have been added for all ship variants!
Groundwork aspects of our ongoing network refactor have come online – the first iteration of Network Message Ordering.
- Strictly Ordered Network Messaging moves the game away from CryNetwork client-server handling of networked objects, over to our new token system with a strict priority system for managing messaging between client and server nodes.
- The new Mega Map system allows for much quicker loading time when switching between maps.
- In this initial release it will only be enabled for single player maps (Hangars and single-player Arena Commander), but we will be expanding this to include multiplayer maps in a future release.
- We now have servers available in the US, Europe, and Australia!
- You can choose what region you would like to connect to via an optional drop-down, when connecting to any multiplayer instance.
- Selecting “All” will currently default to the best available region, but that will change as we build and improve on the functionality of our region support.
Aktualizacje i poprawki
- Fixed a number of lighting culling issues in Port Olisar EZ Hab.
- Fixed an issue where the Crusader ASOP terminal would sometimes incorrectly provide a “All Pads are Full” message.
- This does not fix issues where the landing pads are blocked by debris from destroyed ships, or full from disused ships not despawning.
- Fixed the missing audio for the weapons shop door in GrimHEX.
- Improved the atmospheric audio around GrimHEX and the Crusader shops.
- Fixed an issue with the GrimHEX lift audio would play in a continuous loop.
- Removed the scavenging sites from the asteroids around the ICC Probe Mission 2.
- Fixed a number of issues with missing audio for the Yela wreckage sites.
Area 18, ArcCorp
- NPCs in customs now have a selection of random animations instead of being very creepily synchronized.
- Fixed some audio clipping problems in Revel & York Hangar.
- Fixed an issue where part of the Khartu-Al flair model was sticking out of the display case.
- Fixed a number of lighting issues on the three Race maps.
- Fixed a number of lighting issues in the VFG Industrial and Aeroview Hangar.
- Removed the elevator UI from the Hangar elevator.
- Users will need to proceed through the game menus to transition from Hangar to ArcCorp or Crusader.
- General Bug Fixes
- The size of Pickups (repair/refuel/reload) in Arena Commander should now scale based on distance from player, rather then distance of the camera.
- Fixed an issue where the characters head would disappear after their ship was destroyed.
- Stage cameras for Spectate mode in Arena Commander maps should now be correctly accessible.
- Fixed an issue where players in Arena Commander games could not go into the negatives on their score.
- Fixed an issue where ships damaged or killed via missiles were granting excessive score.
- Audio cues have been added for collecting pickups in Squadron Battle.
- Race Mode
- Fixed a number of shader issues in Old Vanderval that would trigger screen tearing before the first checkpoint.
- Removed the invincible antenna that protruded from buildings into the primary race routes on all tracks.
- Pirate and Vanduul Swarm
- Fixed an issue where a second Warlord would sometimes spawn in Vanduul Swarm after Wave 3.
- Fixed some issues with the Vanduul Swarm AI flying into the map boundary too often.
- Pirate Gladiator’s in Pirate Swarm now have the correct paint job.
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed in Pirate Swarm would sometimes show the same kill twice.
- Fixed the naming and numbering conventions for the AI pilots in Pirate Swarm.
- Fixed an issue where completing Pirate Swarm, Wave 18 would give the “defeat” message.
- The UI for the Arena Commander Loadout customization has received a polish pass to clean up minor visual style problems and ensure consistent behavior.
- Fixed an issue in OP Station Demien where external audio could be heard in the Mess Hall.
- The audio from grenade impact collision has been made much more audible.
- The audio for grenade hold (the cooking beep) has a shorter range.
- Made a number of tweaks to footstep audio in both Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
- Fixed an issue where player death audio would play twice while in third-person camera view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Respawning” audio would play too soon.
- Star Marine simulation voices should now be correctly adjusted by the announcer audio option in game menus.
- Fixed an issue where the audio in multiplayer matches would become corrupted in very large firefights.
- Made many small audio tweaks throughout OP Station Demien.
- Idle audio for the MediPen dispensers in Echo Eleven have been added to match those on OP Station Demien.
- Fixed a number of dialog cues for the announcer when a match ends in a draw.
- General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where dead players could sometimes continue capturing a point in Last Stand.
- Fixed an issue where the explosive canisters in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven would fall through the map after exploding.
- Fixed an issue where a match would go into a fourth round if one round in Last Stand had ended in a draw, even if the other two rounds had been won by the same team.
- Made some changes to the death camera in Star Marine to prevent instances of the camera going through collision or the player body.
- Fixed a number of small collision issues with props around OP Station Demien.
- Fixed an issue where the light sources on Echo Eleven would sometimes follow players around in EVA.
- Fixed some issues with projectile bounce and ricochet in Echo Eleven.
- Many cosmetic art updates and tweaks have been made to OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue where the radar and weapon sights would not reappear after respawn in Star Marine.
- Loadout Customization
- Fixed an issue where the loadout customization would sometimes lock players out from entering a Private match.
- Fixed an issue where all the weapon images were missing scopes in loadout customization.
- Fixed an issue where players could quickly toggle between teams and end up in the loadout of the opposite team.
- Fixed an issue where players could acquire 2 or more primary weapons on a Light loadout if the drop action was interrupted prematurely.
- The Star Marine models in the loadout editor now move and scale more appropriately for the screen resolution.
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard would remember the number of kills between rounds, allowing players to get a revenge kill at the start of a round.
- Players will now be correctly penalized for suicide, even if they have recently been damaged by an enemy.
- UI notifications for control points having been taken or lost in Last Stand are much more prominent.
- Score notifications now appear when a character suicides.
- Made the friendly/hostile player indicator (known colloquially as “The Dorito”) less immediately visible, and fixed a number of issues where the indicator for Hostile players was visible despite no line of sight.
- Grenade indicator now appears as soon as a nearby grenade is armed, not just when it is thrown.
- Players who are dead at the end of a round will now be able to correctly see the results and scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue where grenades were missing from Visor HUDs.
- Parties formed for private Star Marine and Arena Commander matches should now persist match-to-match rather then break up after a single match.
- Chat will now work correctly inside of Arena Commander and Star Marine lobbies.
- Fixed an issue where all contacts would appear as “Online” inside of a Star Marine lobby, regardless of their actual status.
- Fixed an issue where players could talk or type in the chat window even when it appeared disabled and hidden.
- This caused a number of issues with players loosing control of their characters during the match.
- Fixed an issue where the /addignore would not correctly ignore tells from the ignored player.
- Fixed an issue where accepting a party invite to a Star Marine or Arena Commander match would not correctly pull the player from PU or Hangar.
- Fixed an issue where players could not accept or decline a game invite while on the Arena Commander loadout editor screen.
- Some ships had unlimited and near-instant acceleration in decoupled mode. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Rattler missile would fail to deploy rockets.
- Fixed an issue where players would hear the ship start up audio on respawn, if they died while piloting the Sabre Comet, Gladius Valiant, Hornet Wildfire, or Avenger Titan Renegade.
- Fixed an issue where the self-destruct audio siren would sometimes not trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the look reticle would incorrectly reappear after cycling cameras, even if gimbal lock was active.
- Made some tweaks to the audio for shield activation and deactivation.
- 300 Series
- Size 1-3 missile racks can now be equipped on the 300i, 315p, and 325a variants, as appropriate for their respective available hardpoints.
- Fixed an issue where the pilot arms would look highly stretched or out of position from the flight yoke.
- Argo MPUV
- Fixed an issue where the interior cockpit glass would reflect the exterior environment.
- Aurora (All)
- Fixed an issue where the landing gear would disappear instead of going through the correct retraction animations.
- All Aurora variants can now equip Size 1-4 missiles, as appropriate for their respective available hardpoints.
- Certain ship animations could be interrupted prematurely, causing some issues with doorways and elevators. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a number of animation issues with the rear turret of the Caterpillar.
- Made some changes to the VFX flashes of Caterpillar shields being hit for better pilot visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the interior of the ship would seem to disappear when looking back into the ship from cargo module 01.
- Constellation Phoenix
- The toilet can now be accessed.
- Cutlass Black
- Improved the audio mix for the Cutlass thrusters.
- Fixed a number of issues with missing collision audio for the Cutlass.
- Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Black thrusters were missing VFX.
- Fixed an issue where the UI prompt to open the side door on the ship and the prompt to climb the ladder were both missing.
- Fixed a number of collision issues with the pilots left arm.
- Fixed an issue where the interior of the ship would disappear if you stood in a specific location.
- Made some visual tweaks to the Herald thrusters VFX.
- Fixed an issue where a Herald pilot would lose control of the ship if another player sat in the copilot seat.
- Hornet (All)
- Fixed an issue where the bottom maneuvering thrusters were invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the exhaust over the top rear right maneuvering thruster was misaligned.
- P-52 Merlin
- Added missing thruster deactivation audio.
- Fixed an issue with the Reliant thruster audio was not playing correctly.
- Vanduul Scythe
- Fixed an issue where the cockpit audio was out of sync with the entry and start up animations.
- Vanguard (All)
- Fixed an issue where visareas in a map would be visible when viewed through the cockpit window.
- Fixed an issue where the interior lighting of the Vanguard Warden and Hoplite were part of the exterior prefab.
- Vanguard Hoplite
- Fixed an issue where the right-hand weapon on the Vanguard turret wasn’t pitching or animating correctly.
- Bullets should now appropriately penetrate limbs to hit other targets in applicable situations.
- Projectile mass has been lowered to prevent the moving of corpses via gunfire.
- Fixed an issue where one player could shoot the gun of another player if they both picked up the gun at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the gun magazine could become offset if the character was looking around excessively while reloading.
- Fixed an issue where sprint would not continue if shift was held while transitioning in and our of EVA.
- Fixed an issue where the character animations could break while trying on clothing.
Broń i walka
- Fixed an issue where combat signals would animate in contorted ways when holding an energy rifle.
- Fixed an issue with the low cover pistol animations for characters.
- Fixed an issue where character models would stretch and warp when unholstering and entering ragdoll.
- Fixed an issue where hit reactions would play for damage taken by bleedout.
- Fixed an issue where a character would be locked into aim-down-sights if they transitioned out of EVAwhile aiming down sights.
- Made some tweaks to the blood splatter visual effects when shot.
- Improved charging sound while in depressurized environments for the Arrowhead Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where players could pass through a wall by vaulting over a nearby object.
- Players will now be blocked from vaulting if they would land inside of geometry.
- Fixed an issue with the animations when a character would heal while on a ladder.
- Fixed an issue where character faces would continue animating after death.
- Cleaned up the leg animation transitions when a character jumps while moving.
- Fixed an issue where rolling while prone and in the third person camera would cause excessive camera rotation.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor was offset from the actual visual location whenever client screen resolution was not at 16:9.
- Fixed an issue where the Ship Computer Verbosity in the audio options would reset after a client restart.
- Players can now disable the cinematic missile chase camera in the game options menu.
- Game Settings → Cinematic Cameras
- Added a warning message when a lobby or party invite is sent to a player who is already in a lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the “Switch Teams” button was present in private matches, even when the game mode was not set for a “team” game.
- The updated pause/ESC menu has been implemented.
- Trying on a flightsuit or armor in the shops will no longer cause the first person HUD to start floating.
- Fixed an issue where the helmet radar would disappear after exiting a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where several armor suits had two radar displays hooked up.
- Fixed an issue where pressing “F10” while a dead would result in the character and helmet disappearing.
- Fixed the mobiGlas visor so it would no longer clip out of frame at different resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where viewing the mobiGlas in 3rd person would make the players head and helmet disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD warning for a incoming missile would not disappear.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move or adjust their camera if they died while exiting their ship.
- Added a MediPen count to the player HUD.
- Coupled and Decoupled space brake can now be bound to separate or the same keybinding based on user preference, they are not automatically bound to the same key.
- Prone and Crouch can now work correctly as either a toggle or hold, and the keybinding for both can be edited in the Keybindings again.
- Fixed an issue where players could not crouch on the default XBOX 360 control mapping.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes load into Star Marine Elimination with a persistent black screen.
- Fixed a number of client crashes in Arena Commander, Star Marine, Crusader and Hangar.
- Fixed a number of server crashes.
- Fixed a number of performance issues related to the Drake Caterpillar.
- Made a cleanup pass on graphic detail levels for the Broken Moon map to improve performance.