Focus Feature Updates
- Moved free look and spacebrake away from left-alt prevent accidental game closing, Z is now default free look and caps-lock default spacebrake.
- Added Interdiction and Environmental Missions: There’s now a chance to be interdicted during quantum travel. Players will also find random encounters scattered throughout the verse.
- Added law explanation journal entry aand starmap journaal entry to be given to the plaayer when they first spawn into Stanton.
- Various VFX polish to atmospheric entry and traversal effects.
- Added improved 3D markers.
- Escort missions will now fail if the player obtains a wanted level or shoots at the escort, bonus pay will update silently.
- Reduced the probability of enemies spawning at derelicts.
Ships and Vehicles
- RTT screen set-up for engineering and turret MFDs on the Vanguard and the Retaliator.
- Players should no longer be able to get trapped in some ships by crouching inside the canopy.
- 3d radar contacts should no longer be offset in the Hornet series ships.
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t see logout prompts when the ship was powered off.
- Fixed ghosting on visor own/target holograms.
- The loadout screen for Star Marine should no longer be blacked out.
- Escort missions should now exclude players with a wanted level over two.
- Hardpoint adjustments to ensure components are interchangeable for the following ships: Retaliator, Buccaneer, Cutlass, Aurora, Caterpillar, Prospector, Gladiator, Nox Khartu-Al, and Avenger.
- Automated turrets should no longer continue to shoot at a destroyed ship.
- Fixed numerous issues with clipping and force exits during Mustang series entry/exit.
- The small elevator on the Constellation Aquila should now operate as expected.
- Missiles on the Glaive/Scythe should no longer be able to be removed without the ability to replace.
- The camera should no longer enter the wall when accessing the engineering station on the Caterpillar while in 3rd person view.
- Ships should no longer be shown on the ASOP list at outposts where they can no longer be spawned.
- Expanded the green zone at ArcCorp Mining Area 141 on Daymar to encompass the entire outpost as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the objective would not display the location on the MobiGlas for some missions.
- Illegal collection/delivery missions should now consistently spawn cargo.
- Cargo capacity should now be visible on the ASOP terminal when a ship is highlighted.
- The refueling audio should no longer play in a loop if the player leaves before the process finishes.
- 1 SCU waste boxes should now appear properly.
- Added missing ship armor for the Cutlass, Dragonfly, 85x, and Herald.
- Adjusted ATC properties due to illegal spawning and added more locations to send players to if ATC parks their ship while the player is still inside.
- The visor should no longer lag slightly behind player motion.
- Quantum drives should now be interchangeable on the VMA.
- Changed the cargo ramp interaction highlight to the button rather than the entire ramp of the Starfarer.
- The combat visor should no longer be set into opaque boxes.
- The ASOP terminals at outposts should now allow players to spawn ground vehicles.
- You should no longer lose your radar when swapping between Navmap Scale and Radar Scale on the 3D radar.
- The “Go to my location” button should now work on the 3D radar.
- The 3D radar should now properly power off with the ship.
- Arena Commander exit crash fix.
- Server crash fix.
- Various other crash fixes.
Non-Focus Feature Updates
- Content missing key elements:
- User Interface
- Insurance and Persistence
- Internal Ship Docking
- Comm System
Bugs, issues, and work arounds (W/A)
- Items and ships placed in hangars are not persisting between sessions.
- Repaired wings don’t always restore weapons.