The Revel & York Hangar has a new extra-large hangar bay attached to its left outer hangar bay.
- The hangar bay does not appear on the Hangar Management on the website.
- Instead, if you have a Starfarer on your account and the Revel & York hangar configured as your active hangar, it will auto-load the extra-large hangar and add the Starfarer.
- We have added additional Security AI around Port Olisar, that will attack any players that have a wanted level.
- Yela salvage sites in Crusader are now lit by green flares.
The Starfarer Base is now Hangar-ready!
- This ship can be viewed only in the Revel & York Hangar, via its new extra-large hangar bay.
- If you have a Starfarer on your account, you will only need to activate the Revel & York hangar on the website and then load into it in-game.
- The Khartu-al is now flight-ready!
We have continued our large update to our existing Ship component system. This is largely at a back-end level – implementing a new component class system, naming conventions and other needed functionality, as well as retrofitting all existing ships to be compatible. These changes will allow us to implement a greater range of modular internal ship components. Additionally, this allows components to interact with one another in a more direct and less “handwavium” simulation of a ships internal systems, setting the foundation for greater player interaction and future game play mechanics.
We have a new component class – Power Plants – have been added to the Holotable.
- Power Plants (as you expect) power the systems of the ship.
- All ships have been retrofitted with generic power plants to provide the same level of “power” they possessed before.
We have added 2 Power Plants, the AEGIS Regulus and Amon & Reese OverDrive
- These can be mounted on all variants of the following ships: Avenge, Aurora, Mustang, 300 Series, Hornet, Gladiator, Gladius, M50, P-52 Merlin
We have added the Arrowhead Sniper Rifle to Crusader.
- The reward for killing a Level 5 Wanted Criminal is now the Arrowhead sniper rifle.
We have added the Devastator-12 Shotgun to Crusader.
- The Covalex PI mission now rewards the Devastator-12 Shotgun.
- Both new weapons can be found as random salvage finds in the Yela Asteroid field.
- The Klaus & Werner ATT4 energy rifle (previously awarded for killing a Level 5 Wanted Criminal) is now available on Kareah.
- We have made a number of changes and improvements to character animations!*
- These include improvements to starts, stops and steps transitions.
- Adjusted animations for sprinting while holding a stocked gun.
- Adjusted the animations for leaning out of cover, as characters were sticking out much too far.
- Adjusted the sprint animation for both unarmed and carrying a pistol.
- Adjusted the aim-down-sights animations while in EVA, so it is no longer slower than when aiming-down-sights on foot.
- Fixed issue where the audio of players footsteps and other movement sound FX is very very quiet to other clients.
- Fixed an issue where looking up while running forward would cause the character neck to contort unnaturally.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could be “lowered” while prone, causing odd animation errors.
- Enter, exit and fall animations for recovering from EVA tumbles have been added.
Updates and Fixes
- A lighting update around Area 18 has begun!
- Fixed an issue where some of the weapons in Cubby Blast were missing textures.
- Fixed an issue where a creepy shadow lurked around the incinerator in ArcCorp.
- Fixed an issue where the small monitors in Jobwell, Area 18 were missing detail levels.
- Fixed an issue where the damaged Hornets wing in Dumpers Depot was missing a prop item.
- Fixed some texture conflicts in around Dumpers Depot.
- Fixed an issue where some of the ashtray and canister props throughout ArcCorp were missing detail levels.
- Fixed an issue where some of the table and chairs in G~Loc were out of position.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become physically desynced, causing one user to be stuck on the floor of the other users screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Pirates for several of the research missions would destroy the objective before the player could reach it.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Pirates from the third research mission would not attack the player until fired upon.
- Fixed an issue where the landing pad lights in Kareah contained some glitches.
- Fixed an issue where the Covalex shipping hub textures and objects would stream in slowly.
- Fixed an issue where the audio trigger for entering a “monitored zone” was playing when a character spawned at Port Olisar.
- Fixed an issue where the ceiling in EZ Hab, Port Olisar, could be clipped through.
- Fixed an issue where self destructing a ship on a Cry-Astrp repair pad would leave the repair pad unusable.
- Finished the relight pass of the VFG Industrial and Aeroview Hangar.
- Fixed a small collision issue with the VFG Industrial crates.
- Fixed an issue with the “Parking Zone” decals in the Aeroview hangar disappearing at certain angles.
Million Mile High Club
- Fixed an issue where the MMHC Wall Decal was inside of the nearby fishtank.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial hangar doors made no noise when they opened or closed.
- Fixed an issue in the Tutorial, where Gilly’s dialog subtitles would cut off or display debug text.
- Fixed an issue where the Drone Sim, Vanduul Swarm timer will continue ticking even if paused.
- Fixed an issue where large props like the terraformer in Arena Commander would become detached or divide into pieces after having been bumped.
- Fixed an issue where positional movement of the character model can become highly erratic or uncontrollable when transitioning from Gravity to Zero-G.
- Fixed an issue where the user camera would become delayed or lagged when boosting in EVA.
- Fixed an issue where characters could sometimes lose collision after trying to EVA into a ship with interior physics grid.
- Fixed an issue EVA thruster audio was not affected by the audio sliders in the options menu.
- Fixed some issues where EVAing on to Port Olisar would cause weird character behavior.
- Fixed an issue where entering a ship via a use prompt (Aurora, 300, Mustang) would cause EVA to behave very erratically.
- Fixed an issue where entering the back of a ship via EVA will sometimes leave the character sprawled on the floor.
- Fixed an issue where clients could get into a desynced state after EVAing.
- Added a audio cue for selecting different IFCS modes.
- Fixed an issue where Comstab and Cruise mode could not be enabled at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the pilot of a ship could eject from their ship while in Quantum Travel.
- Fixed an issue where the Quantum Travel markers will flicker, if the distance will use 20% or more fuel.
- Fixed an issue where left-clicking while the mobiGlas was enabled would break the character and draw out the user camera.
- Fixed a bug that caused AR mode to show the name labels of dead characters.
- Fixed an issue where multiple player handles would appear on Crusader instances, instead of the UI listing “Multiple Contacts”.
- Added audio cues to the chat interface, including for chat messages sent and received.
- Fixed an issue where users could not access Contracts or Party system on the main game menu.
- Made some additional changes and improvements to Turret deadzone and speed movement.
- Fixed an issue where pilots of a Gladius and Hornet who are killed while entering the cockpit would result in them respawning inside the cockpit.
- Fixed an issue where depth of field and field of view effects would persist if the user ejected from their ship while zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue where missiles were acting erratically in their pathing after having been fired.
Fixed several bugs with missile speed performance, and re-adjusted their speeds accordingly.
- Doubled the radar scanning distance for all ships in conjunction with the missile rebalance.
- Halved countermeasure amounts as part of missile balance amount.
- Fixed an issue where the 300 series of ships were missing parts of the ship where the wings met the body.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reenter the 300 series via EVA.
- Fixed an issue where the engine housing of the 315p was missing geometry, allowing players to see through the ship.
- Fixed an issue where the exit audio on the 350r wasn’t relative to the actual position of the listener.
- Fixed an issue with the 350r where it was missing panels between the back landing legs.
- Fixed an issue where the Aurora had a seem running down the middle of the bed.
- Fixed an issue where the pilot legs would clip through the seat of the Aurora.
- Fixed an issue where the Aurora had mirrored textures inside of the cockpit.
- Fixed an issue where the arm chair controls panels in the Constellations had odd white texture panels instead of screens.
- Fixed an issue where the ejection covers on the Constellation Andromeda were missing detail levels.
- Moved the radar sphere on the Constellation Andromeda to be less obtrusive in the overall ship HUD.
- Fixed a texture issue with the dorsal turret windshield tint on the Constellation Phoenix.
- Fixed an issue where the Constellation Taurus had some very dark objects around the turret and and bridge area.
- Fixed an issue where the floor underneath the turret seats of the Constellation Taurus had visible seams.
- Fixed an issue with texture conflicts around the cockpit of the Constellation Taurus.
- Fixed an issue where the Constellation Taurus had some very dark objects around the turret and and bridge area.
- Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Black mechanical-engine audio was extremely loud and at close proximity to the player.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the pilot chair of a Cutlass Black would cause the characters head to twist around.
- Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Black had texture conflicts on and around its hazard markings.
- Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Red was a missing button on the wing of the ship.
- Fixed an issue where the missiles of the Freelancer were missing detail levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Freelancer could not be selected on the ship Holotable.
- Fixed an issue with the Gladiator wing deploy/retract animation.
- Fixed some missing textures on the maneuvering thrusters for the Gladius.
- Fixed an issue where the Gladius was missing portions of its flight HUD.
- Fixed an issue where pilots who left the cockpit of their Hornet while in Zero-G could find their ship zipping off into space.
- Fixed an issue where the M50 interceptor had a backfire-like noise when using the boost.
- Fixed an issue where the M50 Interceptor landing gear and cockpit ladder would disappear at certain distances and angles.
- Fixed an issue where there was a mirrored decal on the ring wing of the Mustang (all) causing text to display backwards.
- Fixed some texture conflicts in the Mustang Alpha cargo hold.
- Fixed some overly reflective textures present on the sink, toilet and door of the Mustang Beta.
- Fixed some texture conflicts on the starboard side of the Mustang Gamma.
- Fixed an issue where the engineering station of the Retaliator was not displaying power readouts.
- Fixed an issue where the Sabre flight HUD and the Quantum Travel HUDwere not centered.
- Fixed an issue where the Sabre was missing geometry on its starboard landing bay.
- Fixed an issue where the Sabre was missing some detail levels.
- Fixed an issue where the large wing guns were missing firing animations on the Vanduul Glaive and Scythe.
- Fixed an issue where characters could exit the Vanguard Warden by running into the cockpit of the ship and jumping up.
- Fixed an issue where the LH-86 pistol would float in mid-air if a character is killed while holding it.
- The Contacts Menu UI has received a readability pass.
- Added a ship HUD item to display “Time to Cruise Max speed”.
- Fixed an issue where the space brake keybind would not prevent the ship from strafing.
- Made several backend improvements to how bass audio is managed.
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Fixed a number of server crashes.