SCMegaPanel

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Kolejna ciekawa aplikacja na tablety w trakcie powstawania
Reklamowy film

Opcje na ekranach:

qldw0wuz28i21.jpg

Trochę informacji

Spoiler

Welcome citizens, A few months ago, I saw a video of a Star Citizen player while using a Stream Deck, I thought it was fantastic and I wanted to have one, but I found it quite expensive to use it only with SC (I'm not a streamer), so I started looking for alternatives, I was sure that this could be done on an tablet, so I started to try many applications that do this, but the experience was not good, I tried many alternatives and none had the versatility to do what I wanted. until I found this nice and simple application: Panelsapp, I realized that it worked incredibly well and the best thing of all is that I could customize it as I wanted, so I gave myself to the task and today I share my work with all of you for free :), so I hope you like it.

so, what is SCMegaPanel? is just a set of custom panels made by me and I will share with everyone for free for the app panelsapp (is not mine, but is just $3,9)

SCMegaPanel includes:

On foot mode (includes common emotes - easy acces)

Director Mode (camera movements, FOV control, DOF control, 8 camera state saves)

Flight Mode ( almost flight buttons, power managment, shield managment)

Flight Target Mode

All emotes, planned - SOON!

Advance On foot combat - planned, SOON!

Getting Started:

What I need?

A. Panelsapp App**:

In order to use SCMegaPanel custom panel for panelsapp, you must already have panelsapp propertly installed and working in both, windows and tablet, If you do not have it yet, you can get it here, the app is only $3,9 (is not mine and I don´t have any relationship with the dev)

http://www.panelsapp.io/

As far as I know, the most frequent problem is the firewall configuration for most people (I use Eset internet security and I had to create a rule just for this)

**Disclaimer: I dont have any relationship with the dev of this app and I have no responsibility for the use of this software

B. SCMegaPanel Files:

Panelsapp SCMegaPanels package (SCMegaPanelV10.panelpkg) for SC v3.4.3:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H88EaXYjk5XnNQN5nrmcWS_fc4h9Hm6Q/view?usp=sharing

SC Settings last version (layout_SCMegaPanelV10_exported.xml) for SC v3.4.3:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jEv62v0gYQA9osthkvoruOZfJguUdw1/view?usp=sharing

Install A. Panelsapp App:

you need a panelsapp windows client installed into your PC and the app installed on your tablet, please to install propertly refer to the guide from the dev here: http://panelsapp.freeforums.net/thread/2/started

Install B. SCMegaPanel Files

Download the file SCMegaPanelV10.panelpkg anywhere on your computer.

Open panelsapp windows client, click on "Import Panel" and then select the file SCMegaPanelV10.panelpkg from where you put it

if the panelsapp windows client ask for the game location, select your StarCitizen.exe from RSI\StarCitizen\LIVE\Bin64

If not asked, select "Manage Panels" from the panelsapp windows client, select SCMegaPanelV10, click "change" button (top right) and select your StarCitizen.exe from RSI\StarCitizen\LIVE\Bin64 then, click "save" from bottom menu.

Download the file layout_SCMegaPanelV10_exported.xml and put it on your Star citizen folder: RSI\StarCitizen\LIVE\USER\Controls\Mappings

Open Star Citizen.

Open "OPTIONS"

Select "KEYBINDINGS" from top

Select "Advance controls customizations" from bottom left

Select "CONTROL PROFILES" from bottom right

select SCMegaPanelV10 from de list

in the right list under "select Device to load To" select ONLY keyboard.

Load

have fun! :)

Temat na reddit

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi