Skocz do zawartości
Dako

PTU 2.6.1

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Napisano (edytowane)

PTU 2.6.1 patch notes https://ptu.cloudimperiumgames.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/star-citizen-alpha-2-6-1

Welcome to 2.6.1!

This patch is primarily dedicated to bug fixes, targeting Star Marine and Arena Commander in particular. However we also some quality of life improvements for the game, updates to Spectator Mode and new implementations to our ongoing network code updates. Your launcher should should show "2.6.1-502812" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test. Please review our current list of Patch 502812 Known Issues, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

New Features Star Systems

Crusader

• The Covalex PI mission has been expanded with additional objectives and Easter eggs that can be unlocked.

Game Systems

Arena Commander Balance Changes

• Revenge kills and Resurgence awards have been removed from Arena Commander for the moment.
  • Lowered the spawn rate of pirates in Pirate Swarm slightly to provide a less drastic difficulty curve.
  • Improved the weapons issued to the Aces in Pirate Swarm mode.
    • The number of missiles and countermeasures awarded from pickups in Arena Commander game modes have been lowered.
  • Only currently dead players should be resurrected after a boss wave in Multiplayer Pirate or Vanduul Swarm, no additional lives will be provided.
    • This is to better balance the modes now that repair and restock pickups are available in the game mode.
  • Suicide in Arena Commander now carries a score of -200 points.
  • Updated the shields and fuel for the Constellation variant in Pirate Swarm.

Star Marine

• Revenge kills and Resurgence awards have been removed from Star Marine for the moment.
  • In-match loadout customization is now implemented! During a Star Marine match, while your character is dead, you will have the option to change out your loadout before respawning.
  • Additional dialog lines during matches have been added.
  • FPS weapons have received a balance pass to improve viability.
  • Added a +25 Haemorrhage scoring bonus for causing another player to bleed.
  • This bonus is not awarded if you cause yourself to bleed.
  • The spawn point for Marines in OP Station Demien has been moved.
  • Added an additional route for players inside Echo Eleven.

Leaderboards

• In-game leaderboards are now implemented for both Arena Commander and Star Marine, so you can now review your standings in any given game mode within the game client!

Spectator Mode and Camera Changes.

• With 2.6.1, we have made vast improvements to camera behavior and allow players to enter our Pure Spectator Mode.
  • Pure Spectator Mode can now be entered through Private lobbies by starting a match by checking the “Join as Spectator” box next at the bottom of the screen.
  • There are new cinematic submodes available to Spectator Mode, including First Person View and Focused Action Cam.
  • Cinematic cameras, in and out of Pure Spectator Mode, should now better align with the player you are watching. This includes ensuring your target is facing upright, and behaving appropriately when encountering walls or barriers.
  • Cameras should now properly Save and Load views regardless of map or mode type excluding Crusader.
  • Advanced Camera Controls have been improved to be more precise and smoother in transition.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not move or adjust their camera if they died while exiting their ship.

Ships

• The Super Hornet has received a full visual update, encompassing art, animation, damage states, and VFX.
  • Ship weapons, mounts and turrets have received a health buff so they won't be as easily destroyed by splash damage.
  • The jerk levels of ships should now better scale with boost.
  • Ship SCM speeds have been re-adjusted to provide a greater range of speed between ships.
  • Projectile speeds have been tweaked, so that targeting pips of different weapon types will be closer together for easier targeting.
  • The Retaliator, Starfarer, 85x have had a pass to improve interior culling and graphic performance.
  • The Mustang series has had an optimization pass to improve graphical performance.
  • Pilot facial idle animations have been added for all ship variants!

Technical

• Two aspects of our ongoing network refactor have come online - the first iteration of Serialized Variables and Network Message Ordering.
  • Serialized Variables replaces some of the original aspects of CryEngine for handling data (aspects and class members) previously serialized by CryEngine NetSerialize calls. In simpler terms, it's a much more lightweight means for handling update messaging on the network, with reduced risk of updates being lost in caching or other processes - and reducing lag.
  • Strictly Ordered Network Messaging moves the game away from CryNetwork client-server handling of networked objects, over to our new token system with a strict priority system for managing messaging between client and server nodes. Mega Map
  • The new Mega Map system allows for much quicker loading time when switching between maps.
  • In this initial release it will only be enabled for single player maps (Hangars and single-player Arena Commander), but we will be expanding this to include multiplayer maps in a future release. Multi-Region Servers
  • We now have servers available in the US, Europe and Australia!
  • You can choose what region you would like to connect to via an optional drop-down, when connecting to any multiplayer instance.
  • Selecting "All" will currently default to the US servers, but that will change as we build and improve on the functionality of our region support.

Updates and Fixes

Solar Systems

Crusader

• Fixed a number of lighting culling issues in Port Olisar EZ Hab.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crusader ASOP terminal would sometimes incorrectly provide a "All Pads are Full" message. This does not fix issues where the landing pads are blocked by debris from destroyed ships, or full from disused ships not despawning.
  • Fixed the missing audio for the weapons shop door in GrimHEX.
  • Improved the atmospheric audio around GrimHEX and the Crusader shops.
  • Fixed an issue with the GrimHEX lift audio would play in continuous loops.
  • Removed the scavenging sites from the asteroids around the ICC Probe Mission 2.
  • Fixed a number of issues with missing audio for the Yela wreckage sites.

Area 18, ArcCorp

• NPCs in customs now have a selection of random animations instead of being very creepily synchronized.

Game Systems

Arena Commander

General Bug Fixes

• Pickups in Arena Commander should now scale based on distance from player, rather then distance of the camera.
  • Fixed an issue where the characters head would disappear after their ship was destroyed.
  • Stage cameras for Spectate mode in Arena Commander maps should now be correctly accessible.
  • Fixed an issue where players in Arena Commander games could not go into the negatives on their score.
  • Fixed an issue where ships damaged or killed via missiles were granting excessive score.
  • Audio cues have been added for collecting pickups in Squadron Battle.

Old Vanderval

• Fixed a number of shader issues in Old Vanderval that would trigger screen tearing before the first checkpoint.
  • Removed the invincible antenna that protruded from buildings into the obvious race routes on Old Vanderval.

Pirate and Vanduul Swarm

• Fixed an issue where a second Warlord would sometimes spawn in Vanduul Swarm after Wave 3.
  • Fixed some issues with the Vanduul Swarm AI flying into the map boundary too often.
  • Pirate Gladiator's in Pirate Swarm now have the correct paint job.

UI

• Fixed an issue where the kill feed in Pirate Swarm would sometimes show the same kill twice.
  • Fixed the naming and numbering conventions for the AI pilots in Pirate Swarm.
  • Fixed an issue where completing Pirate Swarm, Wave 18 would give the "defeat" message.
  • The UI for the Arena Commander Loadout customization has received a polish pass to clean up minor visual style problems and ensure consistent behavior.

Star Marine

Audio

• Fixed an issue in OP Station Demien where external audio could be heard in the Mess Hall.
  • The audio from grenade impact collision has been made much more audible.
  • The audio for grenade hold (the cooking beep) has a smaller range.
  • Made a number of tweaks to footstep audio in Star Marine.
  • Fixed an issue where player death audio would play twice while in third-person camera view.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Respawning" audio would play too soon.
  • Star Marine simulation voices should now be correctly adjusted by the announcer audio option in game menus.
  • Fixed an issue where the audio in multiplayer matches would become corrupted in very large firefights.

Pozostałe zmiany

Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość.  Edytowane przez Dako

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Na razie nie testujemy bo patcher się popsiuł i zamiast 2.6.1 ściąga nam 2.6.0. Jak uda mi się coś po testować to zdam relację jak wyglądają pingi na Europejskich serwerach bo to raczej nie jest objęte NDA. :P

ad.pngdastro_ad.pngad.png

banner-discord-ga-ad-scpl.png

Wszystkie moje posty na forum GameArmada mają postać prywatnej opinii i są oparte na moim prywatnym zdaniu odnośnie różnych zagadnień.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ok puki co to wszystko wygląda ładnie.

Moja lokalizacja to Holandia a serwer EU stoi w Frankfurcie, średnia pingu to 40-50 co jest dość zadowalające. Przede wszystkim będzie nam wygodniej grać razem na "prywatnych" serwerach i to jest pewne. Ping jest w rzeczywistości dość niski ponieważ jestem w stanie "walić headshoty" na Star Marine, a dla mnie to jest dość dobry wyznacznik jeżeli chodzi o dobry ping. ;)

Więcej jak wrócę z nocki i po testuję więcej jeżeli chodzi o ping vs 2.6.1.

Wszystkie moje posty na forum GameArmada mają postać prywatnej opinii i są oparte na moim prywatnym zdaniu odnośnie różnych zagadnień.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ciekawią mnie te zmiany dotyczące netcode'u a zwłaszcza:  Ordered Network Messagin,

Czy to oznacza że zmienią architekturę klient-serwer na coś odpowiedniejszego dla instancji mających po kilkaset graczy? W sensie system node'ów w stylu Dual Universe?

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Więc wszystko wygląda na to, że wrócę z delegacji i będzie można pograć :D 

Zapraszam do wspólnego grania (Discord):

DISCORD.GG

Check out the LYNX CORP community on Discord - hang out with 185 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Zapraszam do wspólnego grania (Guilded):

https://www.guilded.gg/i/bEzq3q6p

Jeżeli na start w grze chcesz dostać dodatkowe 5000 UEC (5$) skorzystaj z mojego "Refferal Code"  podczas rejestracji (wystarczy kliknąć w link->)STAR-4NYK-GPNC

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)
 Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 

Jakiś czas temu (nie pamiętam kiedy i gdzie dokładnie) CR rzekł nam, że mają "pomysł" na instancję dużych rozmiarów. Prawdopodobnie jak dojdzie do testowania tego to będzie to mój najboleśniejszy dzień jako alpha avocado-alpha testera ale to dopiero po 3.0 moim zdaniem. :P

Nowa dobra nowina:

Można odpalić offline Crusader/Arccorp18/Star Marine bez kombinowania, wystarczy odpalić grę via SC.exe (omijając logowanie i launchera) i zamiast nieskończonego ładowania/crashu jak było wcześniej gra robi nam "prywatny serwer" na naszej maszynie... tak przynajmniej mi się wydaje bo inaczej tego nie potrafię wytłumaczyć. :P

Tak więc 2.6.1 tryb offline dla wszystkich, na wszystko. :)

Widać początki prac przy naprawie oświetlenia/odbłysków światła od powierzchni. Przy migracji SC na Lumberyarda trochę to ucierpiało ale widać w 2.6.1, że trwa akcja ratunkowa.

Duże zmiany na mapie FPS "Station Demien" związane z in-game lorem tego miejsca, troszkę się... zdziwicie albo przerazicie plus totalna zmiana mapy od centralnej części re-spawnu dla Bandytów. :P

Edytowane przez Dastro

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)

@Dastro podgrzewaj atmosferę dalej :D do tego testuj ile wlezie ;) czekamy :drool:

Edytowane przez Meandester

Zapraszam do wspólnego grania (Discord):

DISCORD.GG

Check out the LYNX CORP community on Discord - hang out with 185 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Zapraszam do wspólnego grania (Guilded):

https://www.guilded.gg/i/bEzq3q6p

Jeżeli na start w grze chcesz dostać dodatkowe 5000 UEC (5$) skorzystaj z mojego "Refferal Code"  podczas rejestracji (wystarczy kliknąć w link->)STAR-4NYK-GPNC

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ucieszyłem się ale to dopiero początki wprowadzania zmian ku lepszemu, do pracy oświetlania i ogólnie jakości jaka miała miejsce w wersji 2.5 jeszcze naprawdę dużo brakuje.

Oczywiście jak będą to robić małymi kroczkami to zmian nie będziemy w stanie zauważać i szybko po zapomnimy jak to kiedyś wszystko w tej materii wyglądało, to znane praktyki marketingowe stosowane głównie przez duże sieciówki jak MCDonald czy ktoś pamięta jeszcze jak duży był BigMac 10 lat temu ? :P 

Pewnie nikt, bo nikt się nie przyzna że czasem jada śmieciowe jedzenie hehehehe ;) 

UXleTZk.pngATER DRACONES         TOMMY RICH FLEET        STAR CITIZEN POLSKA3W1sLPY.png   
URl3Qun.png?1

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)

Pierwsza i druga  fala zaproszeń do PTU dla pozostałych została rozesłana.

Sprawdźcie swoje e-maile (ja dostałem)

Do pobrania 31 GB

Nowe patch notes czyli dziś literka "A"

•  

Edytowane przez Nebthtet
Wrzuciłam Ci to w spoiler tagi bo tylko trzeba kolejny kilometr przewijać inaczej :)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Tradycyjnie już jesteśmy też na PTU, proszę się zgłaszać kto chętny (Spectrum wprawdzie w tej samej wersji co poprzednio, ale można więcej potestować)  
-> https://ptu.cloudimperiumgames.com/orgs/ATERDRACON

Jakiś post jest interesujący, pomocny, zabawny, denerwujący? Skorzystaj z systemu reakcji - autor będzie mieć większą motywację, by napisać kolejne lub się poprawić! Masz pytanie do admina? Zajrzyj tutaj.

:miecio: :ad: sig_neb.png :ad: :miecio: 

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

I am the Law. - Judge Dredd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

@Dastro sprawdziłem to co napisałeś.

Rzeczywiście można odpalić bezpośrednio z folderu (bez launchera) ale to nie jest offline.

Nie działa przy braku połączenia sieciowego a w Crusader są inni gracze. Być może, że to pisałeś było w wersji Evocati a zmieniono to w wczorajszym patchu 2.6.1a ...

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Sprawdziłem teraz i tak, teraz to jest onlinie nawet via SC.exe. Ewentualnie trzeba jeszcze spróbować kasując folder USERS to może wtedy nie połączy online.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Napisano (edytowane)

Sprawdziłem skasowanie nie pomaga.

Wygląda na to, że jak to się mówi "było minęło" ... :D

Edytowane przez Dako

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Kolejny dzień kolejny patch i kolejna literka tym razem B jak "być może"

Patch notes 2.6.1b

ps.

Dostęp ma 1 oraz 2 fala zaproszonych a także consierge i subskrybenci.

A kolejna wersja PTU (podobno dzisiaj) ma być dostępna już dla wszystkich.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

dla mnie najważniejsze info w 2.6.1, to że odblokowali kibelek na Phoenixie.... szkoda że go nie mam ;P

tecon_ad.png

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Teraz trzeba walić w pieluchę w kombinezonie ;)

Jakiś post jest interesujący, pomocny, zabawny, denerwujący? Skorzystaj z systemu reakcji - autor będzie mieć większą motywację, by napisać kolejne lub się poprawić! Masz pytanie do admina? Zajrzyj tutaj.

:miecio: :ad: sig_neb.png :ad: :miecio: 

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

I am the Law. - Judge Dredd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi