Skocz do zawartości
Nebthtet

[RSI.com] Galactic Tour’s Fan Favourite Flyer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A word from our host

Host.png

Astro Armada Presents

GALACTIC TOUR’S FAN FAVOURITE FLYER

Every year we turn to the seething and often unwashed masses of Humanity, the hoi polloi if you will, that is you, our loyal fans, and ask the ultimate gearhead question: “What is the best spaceship flying today?” Being an arbiter of judicious and impeccable taste, I could, of course, simply go ahead and tell you what the best ship is, but that’s hardly likely to inspire the same level of drunken debate that employing democracy will. So come on! Tell us which craft is most deserving of praise. The dependable workhorse? The cutting edge speedster? The ugly abomination that no one appreciates except for you? Place your vote and be heard. And better yet, fight about it!

Going on the chopping block today are two of our favorite racers, which, as luck would have it, are both manufactured by Origin.

M50_AH_shot2.jpg

Origin M50

The M50 continues to delight speed freaks with its agility and raw power provided by its twin ACOM powerplants. Yes, some other ships can beat it on a straightaway, but take it out onto a racecourse with full twists and turns and you’ll begin to see why this little beaut draws so many loyal pilots into its slim cockpit.

350R_02.jpg

Origin 350R

The 350R on the other hand, packs a different sort of punch. Larger and heavier than the M50, the 350R holds its own by delivering speed on demand with the 4.3 twin Hammers versus the M50’s 4.2s. While some might feel that the 350R’s roomy interior is unnecessary, it sure doesn’t hurt when you’re showing off for a date.

So, there you have it. What say you? Which racer is the ultimate and which doesn’t deserve to keep your farts warm? Only you can decide!

JAX MCCLEARY

About the Poll + Free test flight!

Attention Citizens! The battle of the speedsters is on: we’ve unlocked the M50 and the 350R for use by all backers through Friday, September 9. Take them out for a test flight and then cast your vote right here for which deserves the title of Galactic Tour’s Fan Favorite Racer. The winning ship will also return to the pledge store the following week, so choose wisely. See you on the racetrack!

Przeczytaj pełną treść artykułu

Jakiś post jest interesujący, pomocny, zabawny, denerwujący? Skorzystaj z systemu reakcji - autor będzie mieć większą motywację, by napisać kolejne lub się poprawić! Masz pytanie do admina? Zajrzyj tutaj.

:miecio: :ad: sig_neb.png :ad: :miecio: 

banner-discord-ga-ad-scpl.png
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

I am the Law. - Judge Dredd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Podobna zawartość

• Przez Mati
      Tak przewrotnie zapytam:
      Skoro parafrazując klasyka "I nie ma tu już nikogo" to kto teraz zgasi światło?

• Przez Frosty
      Sprzedam konto w Star Citizen.
      W skład wchodzi:
      - paczka z Aurorą MR (24 miesiące ubezpieczenia);
      - Dragonfly Black ( Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
       Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
       Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
    • Przez number10
      Cześć, ostatnimi czasy myślę coraz bardziej nad poszerzeniem swojej floty, jedyne co mnie powstrzymuje to dosyć wysokie ceny jak na grę,  z tym związane jest moje pytanie. Jakie są wasze triki na obniżenie ceny? Podzielcie się proszę swoimi sposobami na oszczędzanie. Wprowadzam ten temat do poradników aby inni gracze również mogli  przeczytać wszystkie porady. 
    • Przez Riddick88
      Witajcie. Chciałbym odzyskać pieniądze za grę i w mojej paczce mam opcje exchange i mam napisane 
      ATTENTION
      You are about to exchange your PACKAGE - AURORA MR SC STARTER pledge.
      This will remove the pledge, including any upgrades (such as customizations or CCUs) from your account awarding $195.00 USD in store credit.
      This process is intended to be final, although some pledges may be available for reacquisition using the BuyBack system, if applicable and as long as the BuyBack system remains available. Items acquired with the use of store credits are BOUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT and non-giftable.
      WARNING!
      SOME LIMITED AVAILABILITY ITEMS INCLUDED OR CONTAINED WITHIN THE EXCHANGED PLEDGE ARE PERMANENTLY RELINQUISHED.
      Type in your password to confirm:

Jak mi przejdą te pieniądze do kredytów mogę je jakoś przelać na konto??

• Przez Candidate
      Możecie polecić jakieś dobre miejscówki do kopania Prospectorem?
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę. Polityka prywatności