Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tak jak w temacie, topic na RSI https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/290147

We're excited to push 1.3.0 to PTU today for testing! 

No downtime today since PTU is not up, and we expect to bring up the PTU servers around 3pm CDT/8pm GMT. 

There's quite a lot of content in this one, both for Arena Commander and for Social Module. We'll have full Patch Notes later today, but in the meantime, here's a short preview of what you can expect!

PLEASE NOTE: This is only a small partial list of Patch Notes. We'll update this page with the link to the complete Patch Notes as soon as they're ready!

HANGAR

Additions/Balance/Tweaks/Fixes:

- The Greycat Buggy has received an appearance, animation and handling overhaul.
- The elevator to Area 18 will now show all available instances of ArcCorp, how many people are present in each one, and how many people from your contact list are present.
- There is now a "Loadout Selector" located in all player hangar's that will allow players to select what load out they will move around the Hangar and ArcCorp with. 
- The Selfland Hangar is in the process of receiving a full relighting pass to improve the overall look and atmosphere. Not 100% implemented yet.
- Camera free-look can now be activated by "Shift+G".
- "Ctrl+F" is now the hotkey to disembark a ship.
- Fixed seating in Retaliator and Gladiator and visual shaking inside Vanduul Scythe.

ARENA COMMANDER

- The Behring C-788 Ballistic Cannon has been added to the game. This gun uses a S4 mount and fires at 2.2 shots per second.
- Size 4 fixed mounts for the Hornet and Cutlass Turrets have been added to accommodate the Ballistic Cannon.
- Apocalypse Arms WarSeries SZ4 Mass Driver has been added to the game. This gun uses a S2 mount and fires at 0.7 shots per second.
- Increased the health of all ships.
- Increased overall shield strength of all ships to reduce alpha damage and bring up survival. 
- Missile damage has been increased slightly to keep pace with health and improve effectiveness.
- Missile lock time has been adjusted.
- Energy weapon velocities have been buffed across the board to be faster then ballistics. Our philosophy here is that as energy weapons do no damage until shields are down, it takes more hits by energy weapons to do real damage and accuracy is thus more important.
- Damage of energy weapons has been reduced slightly to compensate.
- Ballistic weapons have received a corresponding buff to their potential range so that they can potentially hit targets that are farther away. 
- Plasma bolt range decreased by 30% for the Vanduul "Wrath" Plasma Cannon.
- Neutron bolt speed increased by 20% for the Vanduul "War" Neutron Cannon.
- Cutlass has received a minor tweak to its thruster gimbals to improve maneuverability. 
- The following ships and all variants have received an update to their shield meshes and animations to better align with their ship models.
Avenger, Gladius, Mustang, Cutlass, Freelancer, 300 Series, M50, Gladiator, Glaive
- Increased the power draw of the M50's engine. Decreased the strength of the M50's power plant. These two changes are to ensure that the choice of mounting a weapon with high power drain vs one with low power drain on the m50 will have a meaningful affect on performance and speed.
- Interacting character animations have been updated for all flight-ready ships.
- "Look Ahead" mode is now turned on by default. It can be toggled on and off by "Right-ALT+M".
- Weapon Gimbal Lock is now "Left-CTRL+G".

- Fixed an issue where players would not be removed from Arena Commander for being idle unless all players in the match were idle.
- Fixed Tutorial - Chapter 3 where the missiles would sometimes not track the target correctly.
- Fixed an issue where weapons fire could appear offset from the weapon muzzle, when the ship was firing while moving.
- Fixed an issue where a ships target could be lost when increasing distance from target, despite target still being in sensor range.#
- Fixed an issue where projectiles fired from ship weapons would sometimes remain protruding out of the weapon they had been shot from causing damage or display issues.
- Fixed a black screen that would occur when joining a Lobby when GIM services are down.
- Added the ability for the Lobby to return an error if a client attempts to join while GIM is down.
- Fixed an issue where clients would sometimes get stuck on a loading screen, if they are connected to a instance that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue where the client could black screen if the lobby service was not able to communicate with the instance manager.
- Fixed one lobby issue where the player Host would see a different map and rule for a match in the UI then the players would. This would happen when a host created a game, left, and entered or created a new lobby.

SOCIAL MODULE 

- ArcCorp, Area 18 is expanding! The new Galleria area is currently under construction, but available for exploration.
- New emotes have been added to the game. 
/agree, /angry(1-3), /attention, /blah(1-2), /bored (2), /bow(1-6), /burp, /cheer(1-8), /chicken, /clap (5-7 are new), /come(1-4), /cry, /dance(1-6), /disagree(1-3), /failure, /flex(1-3), /flirt, /gasp(1-5), /gloat(1-4), /greet, /laugh(1-3), /point(1-4), /rude(1-3), /salute(1-2), /sit, /sleep, /smell(1-2), /threaten(1-2), /wait(1-2), /wave(1-2), /whistle(1-2)
- The maximum character capacity for Area 18 has been increased to 36. The limit will expand up to 40, if you are attempting to join an instance with players from your contact list.
- Fully functional Greycat Buggies have been added around ArcCorp and include a functional passenger seat.
- The Greycat Buggies in ArcCorp can explode and be destroyed when they impact at high speed.
- Players will now be removed from Area 18 due to inactivity after 15 minutes. An inactivity warning will be displayed 1 minute prior to removal.
- Falling out of the terrain will now kill players, and revive them in the Area 18 Medical Unit.
- The chat UI has received a graphical overhaul. New features for the chat interface include multiple tabs for conversation management, private conversations, and a contacts list that can be extended or retracted into the UI.
- The new default hotkey for the contact list is now "F11".
- Augmented Reality has been moved to the "F10" hotkey.
- Fixed a number of texture conflicts and lighting bugs in ArcCorp.

Użytkownik zbanowany permanentnie za wandalizm, łamanie regulaminu i brak RiGCz.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To co, umawiamy się na crash party Greycatami?

Jakiś post jest interesujący, pomocny, zabawny, denerwujący? Skorzystaj z systemu reakcji - autor będzie mieć większą motywację, by napisać kolejne lub się poprawić! Masz pytanie do admina? Zajrzyj tutaj.

:miecio: :ad: sig_neb.png :ad: :miecio: 

banner-discord-ga-ad-scpl.png
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

I am the Law. - Judge Dredd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Tak dziś cisnąłem w autobusie do roboty i myślałem: jak tylko siądę przy kompie w pracy to muszę zajrzeć na forum, coś czuję, że będzie PTU. I co? Nie zawiedliście  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_tongue.png">

Skutki niepożądane obejmują: suchość w ustach, zawroty głowy, mdłości, zatrzymywanie wody, bolesne swędzenie odbytu, halucynacje, demencję, psychozę, śpiączkę, śmierć i cuchnący oddech. Star Citizen nie jest dla każdego. Przed uruchomieniem zapoznaj się z treścią licencji dołączonej do instalatora bądź skonsultuj się z Chrisem lub Benem, gdyż każda gra w fazie pre-alfa niewłaściwie potraktowana zagraża Twojemu życiu lub zdrowiu.

drunk.gif

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To chyba poczekam, aż wyjdzie normalnie  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_smile.png">

Nic mi w życiu tak nie wyszło jak włosy.

JAX0wAC1.jpg

Lepiej dobrze zjeść, niż podobać się byle komu.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

U mnie leci aktualnie 9,5 Mb/s, zostalo mi 5 minut pobierania  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_smile.png">

Użytkownik zbanowany permanentnie za wandalizm, łamanie regulaminu i brak RiGCz.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Ssałeś od 0? Czy update poprzedniej kompilacji? Jeśli druga opcja, to ile GB do zassania było?

Edytowane przez Quelen

Skutki niepożądane obejmują: suchość w ustach, zawroty głowy, mdłości, zatrzymywanie wody, bolesne swędzenie odbytu, halucynacje, demencję, psychozę, śpiączkę, śmierć i cuchnący oddech. Star Citizen nie jest dla każdego. Przed uruchomieniem zapoznaj się z treścią licencji dołączonej do instalatora bądź skonsultuj się z Chrisem lub Benem, gdyż każda gra w fazie pre-alfa niewłaściwie potraktowana zagraża Twojemu życiu lub zdrowiu.

drunk.gif

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

od zera  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_smile.png"> przed chwila wlaczylem i w hangarze zrespilem sie do pasa w podlodze, jakikolwiek ruch powoduje spadanie poza hangar. odpalam raz jeszcze.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
 Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 

Jakby dotyczyło to tylko GreyCata to mogę potwierdzić, że ma bo testowałem osobiscie  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

Można jeździć w dwie osoby a w AC rano nie miałem czasu pograć.
Z drugiej strony to całe PTU 1.3 szału dla mnie nie robi: poprawili GreyCata, dodali trochę obszaru w ArcCorp i chyba dwa GretCaty do zabawy, zmienili swiatło w Hangarze, w przypadku śmierci w ArcCorp odradzamy się w szpitalu a reszta to kosmetyka i chyba podwaliny pod  2.0

Edytowane przez Dako

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Zgadzam się z Dako, skupiają się na dopracowaniu technologii, widzielismy już demo Alpha 2.0 pokazujące że fundamenty są, i ogólnie działaja. Od jakiegoś czasu nie dostalismy niczego co wywołało by spore poruszenie bo bądźmy szczerzy, ArcCorp to ładna pokazówka ale niewiele wiecej. Teraz juz po citizenConie można spodziewac się że Alpha 2.0, Multicrew, "Baby PU", i Star Marine zwala nam się na głowe niemal naraz albo w krótkim odstępie czasu, a w imię świetnego dopracowania nie dostaniemy teraz nawet Star Marine'a na pociechę, szkoda  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_sad.png">

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Co do PTU ostrzegam, wcześniej jak osiągałem przeciętne FPS na medium (GTX660/I7 4770k/24giga ram) to teraz mogę to uzyskać na low, optymalizacja jest kiepska w 1.3.0 na tą chwilę. Śmiesznie się rozjeżdża ludzi na ArcCorp.  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_tongue.png">

ad.pngdastro_ad.pngad.png

banner-discord-ga-ad-scpl.png

Wszystkie moje posty na forum GameArmada mają postać prywatnej opinii i są oparte na moim prywatnym zdaniu odnośnie różnych zagadnień.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Sadysta  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_smile.png">

A ja ostrzegam aby w swoim Hangarze nie próbować usiąść na fotelu w dowolnym swoim statku, bo zwyczajnie nie można z niego wstać ( klawisz F nie działa ) Pozostaje odpalenie przez ESC AC lub ponowne uruchomienie SC ...

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

Dzięki  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_smile.png">

Jak prawdziwy facet (lub ignorant) instrukcji i opisów nie czytam ...

Edytowane przez Dako

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

1080p + Very High = 4070 MB zjedzonej pamięci na GPU. Ludzie bez GPU z 6-8 GB pamięci, bójcie się! Jak wczesniej miałem ~60-70 fps tak teraz mam ~30-40...

Przed chwilą miałem peaka 4189 zużycia pamięci na GPU, a utrzymuje się na poziomie około 4150, nie wiem jakim cudem, 980 ma tylko 4096  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_tongue.png"> 

Czuje się jakbym korzystał z Commodore 64, mój sprzęt robi więcej, niż jest w stanie :D 

Edytowane przez Quelen

drunk.gif

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

To przecież jednak tylko PTU do finalnej wersji poprawią wydajność ...  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_wink.png">

Komentarz do tego co wyżej napisałem :

Edytowane przez Dako

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

@Dako zapomnij  Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. /emoticons/default_tongue.png">

Edytowane przez Quelen

drunk.gif

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
 Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 

Wracam ze strzelnicy. Dam znać jak odpale i poprawnie zrespie się w hangarze. 

Ok, tak wiec nadal nie moge sie ruszyc bo inaczej spadam pod hangar, ale mam statyczne 60 FPS od zawsze ;]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi